FSQHCX First Trust® ETF Allocation Portfolio

Objective

The Trust seeks above-average capital appreciation by investing in a diversified portfolio of equity ETFs advised by First Trust Advisors L.P., an affiliate of the Trust’s Sponsor. There can be no guarantee that the objective of the Trust will be achieved.

Strategy Description

Under normal circumstances, the Trust will invest at least 80% of its assets in ETFs which invest at least 80% of their assets in equity securities.

The Trust is a unit investment trust which seeks to provide broad equity diversification by investing approximately 75% in First Trust® ETFs that invest in common stocks across various market capitalizations, growth and value styles, sectors and countries. The remaining 25% of the portfolio invests in narrowly focused First Trust® ETFs that invest in common stocks of companies from several different sectors, countries and/or themes that the Sponsor believes will outperform the overall market over the life of the Trust.

Summary Data

Label Value
Symbol FSQHCX
Status Primary
Sponsor First Trust Portfolios
Series 4th Quarter 2020
Asset Class Fund of Funds - ETFs
Investment Strategy/Goal Capital Appreciation
Investment Type/Style Tactical Allocation - Growth

Performance Disclosure

Cumulative returns of each unit investment trust series are based on distributions received in cash and recognized on the ex-dividend date and paid out on the payable date during the life of the unit investment trust. Returns are calculated excluding the Transactional Sales Charge for each unit investment trust series but does reflect the Creation & Development Fee and trust operating expenses as incurred for each unit investment trust series. The returns do not adjust for taxes. If adjusted or taxes, the effects of taxation would reduce the performance depicted.

Past performance is no indicator of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate with changes in market conditions. An investment in units of a unit investment trust when redeemed may be worth more or less than the original investment.

Unit Investment Trust ("UIT") Investment Risks

There is no assurance that a unit investment trust will achieve its investment objective.

Unit investment trusts are unmanaged. You can lose money investing in unit investment trusts. When sold, units may be worth more or less than the original amount invested. Depending upon the specific product offering, investment risks include, but are not limited to, interest rate risk, credit risk, call risk and liquidity risk.

Product(s) discussed herein are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and are not bank guaranteed. You should not purchase an investment product or make an investment recommendation until you have read the specific offering documentation and understand the specific investment terms, features, risks, fees, charges and expenses of such investment.